For prospective students
I am always looking for motivated people to work with. Before contacting me, please see my research interests and current projects, as well as my previous work. I also welcome well thought-out research ideas and would be very happy to discuss, provided you send me specifics.
- In DIRO, MSc admissions are administered centrally. Click here to find out how to apply.
- If you want to work with me at the PhD level, please send me your CV, any publications, and a brief note explaining why you want to work with me specifically. Click here to find out more information. Especially, look at the Predoc general exam.
In any case, make sure to take your own inquiry seriously. I do not respond to any inquiry that reads like a copy-paste boilerplate.
UdeM is a francophone institution but graduate studies can also be done in English. Regardless, if you work with me, I will strongly encourage you to try to improve your French, e.g., via the Centre d’aide en français.
To show me you have actually taken the time to read this page, include the string “[Luthadel]” (without the quotation marks) at the subject line of your email.
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences Information and Communication Technologies
- IFT6755 Analyse du logiciel
Areas of Expertise
- Software analysis
- Software design
- Empirical software engineering
- Model-driven engineering
- Software Product Line Engineering
- Formal methods
I work to create formal but practical techniques and methods for engineering software. To do this, I draw from disciplines such as formal verification, model-based engineering, and empirical methods. I study the context of software development and create novel techniques that use domain-specific abstractions that are supported by rigorous automation.
Student supervision Expand all Collapse all
Cycle : Master's
Grade : M. Sc.