Specialized Graduate Diploma in Mathematical and Computational Finance
This specialized graduate diploma is perfectly suited for those students interested in expanding their knowledge of financial theory, mathematical methods, and the applications of statistical and computer techniques to finance.
Graduates are employed by a variety of industries including:
- Financial institutions
- Pension funds
- Corporate financial departments
- State-owned corporations and government departments with a need for quantitative financial analysts and experts in data analytics
Questions about this program?
The advantages of studying mathematical and computational finance at UdeM!
- This program draws upon the DIRO's world-leading expertise in stochastic and numerical methods, applying this experience to important problems in financial markets.
- The program will provide you with a concrete background in financial instruments and risk management tools ideally suited to realities of important problems in today's financial market.
- This 30-credit graduate diploma will quickly open doors to the top positions in the field, such as quantitative financial analysts and data analytics experts.
- UdeM is among the top 100 universities in the world in operations research (QS), economics (US News and Shanghai Rankings), mathematics (QS), computer science (NTU), as well as accounting and finance (QS).