Readmission to the doctorate program
Readmission to the program
After giving up his program, here is the procedure to be readmitted in this program for deposit a M.Sc. Thesis or Ph.D. Thesis:
1. The student must have the approval of his research supervisor for the evaluation of his M.Sc. Thesis or Ph.D. Thesis by the members of a jury.
2. In the same day:
- Apply for readmission to the program and pay the requested fees.
- Send by email to the TGDE in PDF form the M.Sc. Thesis or the PH.D. Thesis
- Fill out the form « Avis de dépôt de... mémoire ou de thèse » and send it to the TGDE
3. Following receipt of this form « Avis de dépôt de…mémoire ou de thèse », the TGDE must request a nomination of an evaluation panel.
4. It must also verify the receipt of the readmission application, forward the readmission file to the Academic Committee for analysis and decision, issue a completed Ad-1 form following the decision and provide the ESP with an official receipt for the deposit of the M.Sc or Ph.D. Thesis for the processing of acceptation of AD-1 and transmit the Notice of decision.
5. The student will receive an email from the University of Montreal with the Notice of Decision and will have 30 days to accept the re-admission offer in his Student Center - Synchro
6. As soon as the student has accepted the readmission offer, the TGDE will have to register the student in the semester where he did the deposit of his/her Thesis with the status “in redaction”.
7. As soon as the jury members are known, the TGDE will send the Thesis to the members for evaluation.